Public Metro Seating:
The Public Metro Is a modular seating design suitable for a variety of public settings. Each tubular seating is individually mounted to the heavy-duty base and can be specified with perforated metal seating surface. Public metro seating is available in straight or custom contoured configurations.
- Seat Panels- 12 Ga. Perforated sheet metal
- Seat Frames- 7/8” Dia. x .095 Wall Steel Tubing
- Support Legs- 2” Dia. x 1/8” Wall Steel Tubing
- Surface Mount Plates- 7 ½” Dia. x ¼” Thick Steel Plate with three 9/16” Mounting Holes
- Mounted w/ Six ½” x 4-5” Stainless Steel Anchor Bolts (Customer Supplied)
Sustainability and LEED:
Public Metro benches have a recycled material content of 99% of which 87% is post-consumer content. This content may vary based on the product design, product material type, and interchangeable piece parts. All styles are 100% recyclable. For more information about SiteScapes sustainable products and policies, please refer to our Environmental Statement.
Choose six or eight-foot length; Backed or Backless; Zero or One Center Armrest; Powder-Coat or Duracoat finish; and Color